Indian Army Job Benefits
Indian army is a very largest and oldest Branch in the Indian Army it consist of Trains, flights on lands various department but here mainly 3 three departments Artillery, infantry, crops etc., it supports the army for supplying the crops, military medical staff etc., the main fact of primary Responsibility of the Indian army is to safeguard the geographical boundaries, our country to capture from the enemies,
Indian Army Training: Indian Army training contains both the Offense and defensive ways, Primary Responsibility of the Indian army which is also called as upon.
Procedure for Joining Indian army: =
There are many ways to join the Indian Army Sector, depending upon their graduation you need to connect to the Indian army, or else to be a part of Indian army,
How to Apply Indian Army Job Vacancy:
This is application / post should be, made by the Indian Army Board, This advisement is done by the respect of Indian Army in the Employment news, this post contains Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Etc., for more information visit once go through this webpages, if you have any queries feel to free ask in the comment box
12th Pass Candidates
NDA (National Defense Academy
TES (Technical Entry Schema)
- NDA: NDA we can also write as National Defense Academy, you need to keep 3 years training at by more than 1 year training in military Academy, if old man they had completed their Intermediate they can also apply in Indian Army recruitment, you want go navy and Air Force it is compulsory 12 the passed with subjects like Physics and Math’s recruitment for the army Post. You can apply the post after you intermediate after that training receive you can also go through your education like B.Sc. / B.A / B.Com etc.,
- TES (Technical Entry Schema) for this post you need to get a training from 1 year military Officer Training Academy and 4 years CTWs(Cadet Training Wings if our want to apply this post. the candidate passed 12th STD subjects like Physics, Math’s and Chemistry with Aggregate 70%.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidate they should not be married, they belong to a Citizen of Indi.
Candidate age should not below than 16 years
- Education Qualification: Candidate Passed 12th (Intermediate) With Recognized Board, aggregate 70% in PCM Subjects (Physics, Math’s, and Chemistry)
- Physical Fitness :
Height and Weight: Minimum 137 cm Height
Eye sight Distance Vision 6/12, 6/18
Training Period of TCS (Technical Commission Schema)
- Military Basic Training 1 year in Dehradun
- Technical Training
- Phase 1 and 2 (Pre and Post Commission Training) 1 and 3 years in Pune,
- Degree Award
- SSB (Service Selection Board ) Shortlisted Candidate, they will conduct an Interview in Bhopal / Allahabad
- The SSB Interview Contains 5 days they need to stay at SSB, they Conduct Group discussion, Interviews and Psychological Test
- The 1st Day: balance of Testing
- Medical Test it goes up to 3 to 5 days
- The Candidates re recommended by the merit list of successful completing the training depending upon the merit list, the number of vacancy are released
Indian Army Pay Scale: if they professional they don’t have that much of feature but those features are provided by the Indian Army Board. A great life style salary will be given depending on the rank he / she.
Indian Army Job Promotion
There are two types in the Indian Army Promotion
- Substantive Promotion
- Acting Promotion
Substantive Promotion: this post contains the certain period of time limited, after that they will be promoted.
Acting Promotion: Army Officer is acting promotion depending upon the highest ranked minimum service period of time duration.