5th grade Geometry Shapes
5th grade geometry shapes and also 5th Grade quiz
Construction of Angles:=
OA place the protractor meter coincide ‘O’ to the left base line OA mark the protractor meter from left to right and against 90°, after that remove the protractor meter and draw the line point ‘O’.
Example : Draw the angle 45°
Protractor meter are place on the panel Q center it coincide with Q is a base lone which is lying on PQ, R is against the protractor of 45°, remove the protractor meter and draw the line PQR=45°.
Circles:- Circles are drawn using bangles
The first figure are not using a line the figure is called circle closed. And the next two figure are drawn using the line.
How to draw circle
- Using bangle, take one blank sheet, draw the outline of the sheet draw closed circle is called circle.
- Draw the circle using compass : Compass is box in the placed an instruments in a geometry box, in that shape pencils and needles kept on point O and rotate the pencil from start to end complete one rotation back to start point.
Circles defines it is a closed curve whose points which are equal to the distance from a given point called center of circle.
Different parts of circles:-
- Radius : joining the two points in a circle are called radius.
All the radii of circle are equal.
We draw the number of radii of the circle.
- Circumference :- Distance around the circle is called circumference.
ABCA is lying on a circle.
- Chord:- Combining two point in a circle draw a line of segment is called chord.
AB, CD, EF, and GH are chords of circles.
- Diameters:- Is a line of segment of combining two points and grouping through the center is called diameter.
Diameter= 2 * Radius
Example:- B to C is the circle of a diameter
- Interior and Exterior of Circle:- The region inside the circle is called interior, The region outside the circle is called exterior.
A and B are Interior, C and D are Exterior.
- Semicircle:- Diameter are divided into two equal parts, each part is called semicircle.
- Quadrant:- Circles are divided into 4 equal parts, each part of the circle is called Quadrant. The circles are divided into 4 equal parts and it can be written as 1/4.
- Arc:- The circumference of a circle is called arc.
- Concentric Circles:- The circles which has same center but different radii is called concentric circles.