Insurance agent exam mock test series list in hindi
- insurance agent exam mock test 1st हिंदी में
- insurance agent exam mock test 2nd हिंदी में
- insurance agent exam mock test 3rd हिंदी में
- insurance agent exam mock test 4th हिंदी में
- insurance agent exam mock test 5th हिंदी में
- insurance agent exam mock test 6th हिंदी में
- insurance agent exam mock test 7th हिंदी में
- insurance agent exam mock test 8th हिंदी में
- insurance agent exam mock test 9th हिंदी में
- insurance agent exam mock test 10th हिंदी में
Insurance agent exam mock test
General Insurance Agent Questions and answer in English
Life Insurance Agent Questions and answer in English
Who conducts insurance agent exam
IRDA conducts Insurance Agent Exam, IRDA or Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India is a regulatory body under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. IRDA the apex body that supervises and regulates the insurance sector in India. and is tasked with regulating and licensing the insurance and re-insurance industries in India. IRDA not only looks over the life insurance, but also general insurance companies operating within the country.
What is Eligibility Criteria of insurance agent exam :
- Age:A candidate must be above 18 years of age and there is no upper age limit
- Minimum Educational Qualification:12th pass for urban area residents and 10th pass for rural area residents (if the population is less than 5000).
- Essentiality: To appear in the IRDA IC38 exam, a person must first be an insurer of the insurance company they wish to join. They will then have to attend 50 hours of training from an IRDA approved training institute to be called a life, general or health insurance agent.
- The training will be 75 hours for the first-time candidate.
- The insurance company will tie up with the training providers and they will arrange the training.
What is insurance agent Exam Scheme:
There is no specific date fixed for the IRDA exam. When a group of applicants apply for it, the conducting body (Insurance Institute of India) conducts this IRDA exam accordingly. When the Insurance Institute of India releases the notification for the conduct of this exam, then the person willing to appear in this exam has to book their slot to appear in the exam.
There will be an online test consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions for 1 hour. Each question is of one mark. A person has to get 35% marks to pass this exam. The exam consists of 4 sections which are as follows:-
|1.||Common Chapters||Introduction to Insurance, Customer Service, Grievance Redressal Mechanism, Regulatory Aspects of Insurance Agents, Legal Principle of an Insurance Contract|
|2.||Life Insurance||What Life Insurance involves, Financial Planning, Life Insurance Products 1 and 2, Applications of Life Insurance, Pricing and valuation in Life Insurance, Documentation- Proposal Stage and Policy condition, Underwriting, Payments under a Life Insurance Policy|
|3.||Health Insurance||Introduction to Health Insurance, Insurance Documentation, Health Insurance Products, Health Insurance Claims, Health Insurance Underwriting|
|4.||General Insurance||Providing Technical Product Information, Providing professional advice, Fulfilling legal and regulatory requirements, Understanding Customer Protection and Ethics|
Issuance of Admit Card and Exam:
is part time work as insurance agent best way to earn in india
You may have so many thoughts in your mind as to what to do or how to make extra money if you are looking for ways to earn more money to live a good life. best way part time or full time work you can work as insurance agent, even if you are already employed.
FAQ Related to insurance agent exam.
Q. Which exam for insurance agent.
Ans: IC-38 exam
Q. Which exam to clear for insurance agent?
Ans: Candidate needs to clear IC33 exam for Life Insurance & IC34 for General Insurance licence. There are so many benefits of becoming an insurance agents.
Q. What is qualification of an insurance agent?
Ans: 12th pass for urban area residents and 10th pass for rural area residents (if the population is less than 5000).
Q. Which exam is for life insurance?
Ans : To become Life Insurance Agent in India a candidate should pass IRDA IC 38 Pre recruitment qualification exam. To become General Insurance Agent in India a candidate should pass IRDA IC 38 Exam.
Q. Insurance: What Is It?
Ans. Insuring against financial loss in which, in exchange for a fee, a party agrees to compensate another party in the event of a certain loss, damage, or injury. —a type of risk management primarily used to mitigate the risk of a contingent or accidental loss. Become a insurance agent in India by having specific skills.
Individuals and entities who purchase insurance are known as insureds or policyholders. An insured expects a guaranteed amount and recognizes a nearly minimal loss in the insurance transaction.
The insurer receives a payment in return to guarantee to pay the insured in case of a covered loss. Losses can be both financial and non-financial. However, we must reduce it to monetary terms. It usually refers to things where the insured has an insurable interest based on ownership and possession. Therefore, agents are in demand to sell insurance.
Q. Services That Insurance Agents Sell
Ans. The market offers a wide range of insurance options. The insurer receives a payment in return to guarantee to pay the insured in case of a covered loss. Now you have to decide which upright is right for you. If you want to trade insurance products, you should understand the following:
• Insurance for life
• Insurance for automobiles
• Insurance that protects your income
• Insurance for properties
• Insurance for burial
• Insurance for surplus lines
• Insurance against business interruption
• Insurance for travel
• A property and casualty insurer, for example, is a specific upright.
• At present, one can only join one life insurance company and one general insurance company. Further, one must register with an insurance company to take the exam. The company provides the training and license. Knowing which type of insurance one needs to market to become an insurance agent is necessary.