Luxury Hotels & Resorts In India And The World

Those looking for something a little cheaper may want to compare rates at Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa. Villas that face a beautiful beach, perfect for families. Gili Trawangan (a palm-fringed island 20 miles east of Bali) is not set up for families, with no resort offering a kids’ club or family activities like those in Legian or Nusa Dua. Gili T is a party island with a good reason. If you want to sleep, stay away from the nightclubs in the south-east area.

You must pay a deposit of 20 percent of the total reservation amount when you make your reservation via, or by calling the Majestic Resorts Call Centre. The remaining 80 percent is due at check-in. To cancel a reservation at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana made through or the call center, you must access the link present in your confirmation. If the cancellation is outside the established cancellation period, a penalty corresponding to 100% of the value of the deposit made will be applied. Yes, Majestic Mirage Punta Cana also offers photography/videography services.

The Kids Club is a huge facility that adjoins the children’s pool. It offers many toys, educational activities and games. There’s even a spa for the kids. The jam-packed daily program includes a range of free activities for the family, including cycling, екскурзия до бали yoga, aerobics, table tennis, and snorkeling. The Novotel has two main access roads, which means you can walk to many affordable shops and cafés.

Villas and suites for families in an ideal location. The hotel is quieter compared to others as the lobby is located 100m away from the busy road. Villas are also up to 200m away, towards the beach. The hotel is located next to an undeveloped massive block. However, it’s still a short walk from a street lined by cafes and shops including the popular Hardy’s Supermarket.

In the midst of the surrounding treetops, 34 suites have been built on stilts. A stunning infinity swimming pool cascades down three levels depicting the iconic rice terraces. Other features include a private beach club and exclusive tours of the neighboring floating palace and temples. The second on our list from the Ritz Carlton chain of hotels, Ritz Carlton offers opulence right on the southern shores of Bali.