Luxury Hotels & Resorts In India & The World

Those who are looking for something a bit cheaper may want compare rates at Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa. A collection of villas facing a glorious beach, ideal for families. Gili Trawangan (a palm-fringed island 20 miles east of Bali) is not set up for families, with no resort offering a kids’ club or family activities like those in Legian or Nusa Dua. Gili T has earned its reputation as a party-island, so anyone who wants to sleep at night is advised to stay away the nightclubs located in the south east quarter.

When making your reservation through or the Majestic Resorts call centre, you must make a deposit of 20% of the total amount of the reservation and the remaining 80% upon check-in. You must use the link provided in your confirmation to cancel a Majestic Mirage Punta Cana reservation made through If the cancellation occurs outside of the cancellation period established, a penalty equal to 100% of your deposit will be charged. Yes, Majestic Mirage Punta Cana also offers photography/videography services.

The huge Kids Club adjoining the children’s pool and playground offers plenty of toys, games and educational activities, and there’s even a special spa for the young ones. The daily program includes a variety of free activities, including yoga and aerobics for the whole family, table tennis, snorkeling, and cycling. The Novotel can be reached by two main roads. This means that many shops and cafes at affordable prices are within walking distance.

Villas and suites suitable for families in a central but tranquil location. The hotel is quieter because the lobby is only 100m from a busy road and the villas are 200m or бали ( more away. Located next to a massive undeveloped block, the hotel is still within a minute’s walk of a street lined with cafes and shops, including the popular Hardy’s Supermarket.

The 34 suites are perched on stilts among the surrounding trees, while the infinity pool cascades on three levels down the hillside to resemble the famous rice terraces. Other features include a private beach club and exclusive tours of the neighboring floating palace and temples. The second on our list from the Ritz Carlton chain of hotels, Ritz Carlton offers opulence right on the southern shores of Bali.