Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Admit Card 2021
UPMRC Admit Card 2021:
Check UttarPradesh Metro Rail Corporation Admit Card 2021 Admit Card . Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation applications from all the eligible and interested Candidates to fill up UPMRC notification April-2021. Government can use this opportunity. UttarPradesh Metro Rail Corporation Admit Card 2021
UPMRC Admit Card 2021
Visit : AllIndiaJobalerts.in
Name of the Organization : Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation
Name of the Post :Operator / Train Operator / Civil, Electrical, Maintainer
Number of Vacancy : 292
UPMRC :Admit Card
How to Download Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation – Admit Card 2021
- Step 1 : The Links are given below in the Section
- Step 2 : Click on that Downoad the Admit Card
- Step 3 : Enter your Reg No and School Name
- Step 4 : Enter the Center Name and in the Given Application from Id
- Step 5 : Enter the Captcha Code
- Step 6 : Click on the Submit Button
- Step 7 : Download your Admit Card
Online Application Start From : 11 March 2021
Registation End Date : 02 April to 2021
Fee Pay Last Date : 02 April to 2021
Examination Date : 17 April 2021
Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket : 09 April 2021
How to Fill Form Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Information Before Apply Online.
- Candidate full Read the Information Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check or Cross Check and Collect the All Information/Document – Qualified, Basic Details(Name, First Name,Contact) ID Proof, Address full Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document(Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.) Related to Recruitment Form.
- Check or Cross Check the Application Form Before Submit the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- the Application Fee Must Submit If Candidate Required to Paying. Your Form is Not Completed. If You have Not Pay the Required Application Fees
- Final Submitted Form Take A Print Out.
Candidate Should Complete their Graduation from the Recognized University or Institute
Assistant Manager : Candidate Should Complete their Bachelor Degree from the Recognized University or Institute
Train Operator : Candidate Should Complete their Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication from the Recognized University or Institute
Civil / Electrical /S and T Maintainer : Candidate Should Complete their 10th (Matriculation) / ITI from the Recognized University or Institute
Age Limit : 21 Minimum – 28 Maximum
Application Fee : Pay Online Mode
General, OBC : 590/-
SC / ST : 236/-
Selection Process : Written Exam and Interview
Download the Admit Card: Click Here
Go To Apply : Click Here
User Login Click Here
Download Information Click Here
Official Website : Click Here