UPSC Civil Service Syllabus
Civil Service Examination
Civil Service exams are consisting in two ways 1) Preliminary and 2) Main Examination both of them are compulsory you need to write 2 papers. Like General Studies and General aptitude, the age limit between the 21-31 years should belongs, if your age above than that you need to wrote the exams in the month of August, the second paper it will be held on the month of October and November, after completing the written examination then will have again two test
- Personality Test
Primary exams you need to write 2 exams compulsory, 200 marks for each paper, the question which is o the MCQs (Multiple Choice Question Answers) there will be question given with four options , read the question carefully after that blow four option one of them is right, which one is right is you need to mark on that. The given time duration is 2 hours, paper will be Set Hindi and English Languages.
The main Examination contains 5 papers
- Optional Languages: 300 Marks.
- English: 300 Marks.
- Essay: 200 Marks.
- General Studies : 300 marks for each
- You need to select any two subjects ( 2 papers ); 300 Marks
- Interview : The selected Candidates they will call for an Interview
Civil Service Opportunities
- IAS (Indian Administrative Service)
- IPS (Indian Police/ Postal Service)
- IFS (Indian Foreign Service)
- IPTAFS (Indian Post and Telecommunication Accountant and Finance Service)
- IAAS (Indian Audit and Accounts Service)
- IRS (Indian Revenue Service)
- IDAS (Indian Defense Accounts Service)
- PCS (Pondicherry Civil Service)
- PPS (Pondicherry Police Service)
- ITS (Indian Trade Service) Group A
- IIS(Indian Information Service)
- IDES (Indian Defense Estates Service)
- IOFS (Indian Ordnance Factories Service)
- ICAS (Indian Civil Account Service)
- IRAS (Indian Railway Account Service)
- IRPS (Indian Railway Personnel Service)
- IRTS(Indian Railway Traffic Service)
Steps of Preparing UPSC Prelims: there are 5 steps in prelims
- To Know the Examination well
- Strength of your Knowledge and foundation
- Increase your knowledge with reading / think
- Pervious year question paper practice and Revision
- MCQs(Multiple Choice Question Answer) Solve from ALL India Job Alerts
Civil Service Exams Benefits
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus , Civil Service Exams which is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) This is one of top exams conducted by upsc, every year thousands and millions of students apply for this particular post, thousand vacancy.
UPSC Civil Service Exams Preparation it is one of the most enriching way that anyone can do it. The person knowledge gained when it works under a particular subjects, thinking he/ she become an over thinker. This journey is quite difficult / and intersecting, at the end of your journey you will realize, how much knowledge gained, when you are preparing the civil service exams. You will able to get the ability to absorb the knowledge, thinking power, grasping power will you thin some other ways like no one can think like that, you will analyze the issue in different ways, to solve a particular issue.
For Example, you heard the name Mr. Ravish Kumar, the famous journalist and television personality from India. He has recently taken the award Ramon Magsaysay Award.is also had prepared the civil service examination but he could not clear it, but main things he gained the power of knoledge while preparing the journalist.
Everything depends on you, how the serious people dedication to work, you will also while preparing for exams, if you are preparing in a systematic ways by putting the efforts and soul. Then you will clear the exams. Then you will be able to serve the society with a power of respect. Then if you are not able to become a civil servant, then also you will still contributing our country, in the form of buildings, acquiring the knowledge.
If you are not able to select any competitive exams is not failing, is there life means UP and Down / Selection and Rejection, if you are rejected means think about where I get mistake, rejection it will learns a lot of things,
After completion your preparation for this exams, there are many ways available in CSE, UPSC board is has been set some syllabus, for civil Service Exams.
Civil Service Exams :
If you apply CSE you will become a civil servant sate , , UPSC Civil Services Syllabus, you can apply any state, but you need to qualify that sate o languages exams, if you speak Hindi you can paper 9 states exams, it is benefit of Hindi Speaking.
- Some of government job you can apply
- SSC (Staff Selection commission)
- GCL (Combined Graduate Level)
- TET (Teaching Eligibility Test) etc.,
- List of Government exams
These government exams you can prepare easily clear those exams , UPSC Civil Services Syllabus
- UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)
- RBI Grade B(Reserve Bank of India)
- RRB(Railway Recruitment Board)
- EPFO (Employment Provident Fund Organization)
- CAPF (Central Armed Policed Force)
- CDF (Combined Defense Services) etc.,
- Candidates who are filed to clear an interview, you will get a jobs in Public Sector
- Private Sector and Corporate Sector For a Job
- UPSC Teacher / Faculty you will become