SSC (Staff Selection Commission) General Duty
What is SSC GD:
SSD GD means Staff Selection Constable Recruitment, SSC GD is very high reputed post among all the job notification, because the eligibility criteria is the period depending open the working of the Security Forces. Notification always released a very good position with including a huge number of vacancies.
SSC GD which is also known as Staff Selection Constable, these national Level exams is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission
List of Post in SSC GD Force Recruitment Constable
- BSF (Border Security Force)
- CISF(Central Industrial Security Force)
- SSB (Sashastras Seem Bal)
- SSF (Secretariat Security Force)
- CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)
- ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police)
- NIA (National Investigation Agency)
- List of Force Recruitment Rifleman SSC GD Assam Rifle
SSC GD Procedure for Candidate Selection
- Fill the Application Form
- Admit Card
- Physical Test like PET / PST
- Medical Report
- Final Result of SSC GD
SC GD Eligibility Criteria :
There are various ways to full fill candidate recruitments in order to meet the SSC GD Eligibility criteria
- Candidate Must belong to an Indian
- Age between 18 to 25 years
- Candidate they must passed Matriculation from a recognized board
SSC GD Examination Patterns
SSC GD exams Patterns is divided by Staff Selection Commission, Candidates do not face the problem which subjects they need to study, to overcome those problems SSC has designed its own pattern, the examination pattern are divided in 4 ways
- CBE (Computer Based Examination) := this exams is online test, ti consist MCQs (Multiple Choice Question Answer) Means one question given that question contains 4 option, in that 4 options one will be the correct answer, you need to mark that correct answer.
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- English / Hindi
- PST (Physical Standard Test):= Physical Standard Test, the Candidate Height, Weight and Chest.
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test) = This is the Test. candidates Physical Fitness on the basis of their height, weight, Race, etc.,
- DME (Detailed Medical Exam) This is Test is conducted by All the above qualified Candidates, who can pass the PET and PST Medical Examination Conducted by the Medical Board Constituted by the CAPFs.
SSC GD Syllabus :
Staff Selection Commission General duty every year they release the notification and syllabus on the GD exams
SSC GD exams is a computer based examination it includes only objectives type question 1 question, 4 options, in that one is right answer, which one is right you need to mark that one.
Objective type question contains 100.
Time duration 90 minutes.
Examination Pattern there 4 parts of question are available
- Part A :- General Intelligence and Reasoning=25 Question
- Part B :- General Knowledge = 25 Question
- Part C :- Mathematics = 25 Question
- Part D :- English / Hindi Grammar = 25 Question
SSC GD Cut-Off:
- ST (Scheduled Tribe )-55-65 Marks
- SC(Schedule Caste)-60-70 Marks
- OBC(Other Backward Classes) -70-75 Marks
- General -75-80- Marks
SSC Admit Card:
Candidates those who are applied to SSC GD application form they need to download the admit card from the official website, or you need to visit All India Job alerts, the qualified candidates they need to check the website and click on the SSC GD Admit Card link, they will ask some relevant information, you need to enter those information like Name, DOB, Registration and Password, after that you need to click on the submit button. The admit card will be opened and download keep the copy from your side, while entering the examination hall, bring /keep with your side, Passport-size photo, Adar card, admit card..
SSC GD Result:
Staff Selection Commission the results usually announce SSC GD Results on their official website, it declares once your exams is completed.
SSC GD Final list of candidates results shortlisted for the medical Examination, candidates they need to check the SSCGD PET/ PST Results